14 Apr 2024

bleh bleh bleh.

Sometimes, having a blog where I treat it as a personal diary is scary. Why? Because it's like I'm being naked to people who read my posts. I am being too open, too transparent. People can know what my deepest fears are, my interests, my personal life, and also my personal problems. If someone hates me, they literally can use it against me during arguments or confrontations. But writing here gives me satisfaction sometimes. I know that no one really reads my blog, especially when it's about my personal problems. It's a boring topic and self-centered, you know? Not many people would love to know about yourself. Hence why I feel safe to post here. I can say anything I want, and people will just not care. I can rant here, complain with zero worries! What a wonderful life. I don't have to hear other people's opinions, and judgments can't be made. I'm free to say anything.

At least, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment